“Groza-Z” complex for facility protection against multicopters
Facility protection against mass-production civilian multicopters of DJI Phantom 2, 3, 4; Inspire; Mavic; Matrice; Walkera Voyager 3, etc. type. The Complex ensures detection zone with radius not less than 500-1000 m from the center of the protected facility, multicopter flight blocking zone with radius not less than 300-500 m; detection and direction-finding of radiated Ground Control Post (Operator’s location).
- detection of multicoters based on the emission of on-board transmission means of video and telemetry data, direction finding and tracking of UAC via detector/direction finder at distances up to 3 km (not less than 1 km);
- detection of ground control points (operator’s location) by multicopters based on the emission of remote control units at distance up to 2 km with the use of detector/direction finder;
- detection of multicopters in visible and infrared wave ranges at distance up to 2 km (not less than 500 m) based on target detection data from detector/direction finder;
- detection of ground control points (operator’s or/and transport location) in visible and infrared wave ranges at distances up to 4 km based on target detection data from detector/direction finder;
- radio suppression of links of multicopters control in the automatic mode in circular sector by azimuth (360°) and location angle 90° at distance up to 3 km (depending on distance from ground control point);
- radio suppression of GPS and GLONASS signals in circular sector by azimuth (360°) and location angle 90° at - distance not less than 5 km (when sighting line is provided);
- quantity of simultaneously generated interferences – 4 (2,4 GHz; 5,8 GHz; L1 GPS; L1 GLONASS);
- frequency range of detector/direction finder: 100-6000 MHz, direction finding accuracy 11,25 grad;
- frequency range of radio suppression of control and navigation links:
- link 1: 2,4‒2,485 GHz;
- link 2: 5,76‒5,85 GHz;
- link 3: 1,565‒1,585 GHz;
- link 4: 1,598‒1,605 GHz.