TV/S 50 Thermal Image Sights
- They ensure round-the-clock aiming and observation of the terrain.
- They are effectively used from automatic small arms and machine guns.
- They can not be put out of operation by any light hindrances.
- Rain, smoke, dust or fog do not effect significantly on the range of division.
- They can be mounted on the guide strip of the type “Picatinny rail MIL STD 1913” or on the lateral strip.
- The aiming reticles are being adapted for the weapons on demand of the customer. The ballistic corrections and reticle adjustment are being carried out by electronic method.
- The sights are equipped with the slot which enables to display the video being observed in the eyepiece on external devices, as well as to introduce to the field of view video information from the external sources. The sights can be equipped with the video registrator.
- Power supply of the sights is being carried out from two accumulator batteries of the type 18650.
Spectral range is 8-14 mkm.
Lens focal distance is 50 mm.
Micro display type is OLED, 800×600 pixels.
Minimal reportable temperature difference is 0,04 K.
Weight is no more than 1,3 kg.
Operating temperature range is from -40 to +50 °C.
Matrix format – 640х512
Pixel size – 0,017 mm
Visible magnification – 2,1x
Pixel angular size – 0,34 mrad
Field of view – 23,5х9,9°
(man/vehicle) – 2500/3650 m
(man/vehicle) – 840/1220 m
(man/vehicle) – 420/600 m
Matrix format – 324х256
Pixel size – 0,025 mm
Visible magnification – 2,8x
Pixel angular size – 0,50 mrad
Field of view – 9,2х7,3°
(man/vehicle) – 1700/2500 m
(man/vehicle) – 570/830 m
(man/vehicle) – 280/400 m