OPERATIVE-TACTICAL SYSTEM “BUREVESTNIK”
Long-range unmanned aerial system “BUREVESTNIK” (hereinafter referred to as UAS) for video monitoring of terrain and objects. UAS “BUREVESTNIK” is employed for supervision of large areas, extended objects and terrain, information acquisition and transfer to users in a real time mode and at any time of day or night.
UAS “BUREVESTNIK” has been designed and produced in the Republic of Belarus. UAS has passed the whole round of state acceptance tests and at present is being successfully exported.
- unmanned aerial vehicle (up to 5);
- stationary or mobile (based on vehicle) GCS;
- module of receiving-transmitting equipment (up to 2 sets);
- set of payload (module of optoelectronic and radiation monitoring);
- spare parts, tools and accessories kit;
- ground support facilities;
- set of operational documentation.
- control of state borders and adjacent areas;
- monitoring of territories around objects of special importance and video receipt in a real time mode;
- target detection, artillery fire correction, acquisition of intelligence data at large distances in a real time mode at any time of day or night;
- radiation monitoring of required area, assessment of emergency situations development;
- monitoring of territories of national parks, reserves, water areas, anti-pouching in daylight and nightlight hours;
- detection and detaining of traffic laws violators, search of disappeared in hard-to-reach places;
- elaboration of research products of land arrangement, land cadastre and land monitoring.
Types of used Unmanned Aerial System (hereinafter referred to as UAS):
|Type of fuel, used fuel||internal combustion, high-octane gasoline|
|Maximum take-off weight, kg.||up to 210|
|Complete flying wingspan, mm.||7300|
|Flight endurance, h.||up to 6|
|Speed, km./h.||80 - 120|
|Altitude ceiling, m.||up to 5000|
|Maximum range of usage, km||290|
|Payload||optoelectronic monitoring module and radiation monitoring module.|
|Type of take off/landing||aircraft-type|
|Operation crew, persons||3 - 5|
Types of payload
Модуль радиационного мониторинга