RADIO STATION "Rosa-P 5.65"
"Rosa-P 5.65" portable VHF phase-modulated radio station is intended for organization of simplex or semiduplex radio communication.
By mechanical and climate conditions it corresponds to GOST 16019-2001 standard for H7 group of the 2nd degree of hardness, including
- ambient temperature - from minus 250 С up to plus 500 С
By electric parameters it corresponds to STB 1200 for 3 types with refinements:
- frequency range, MHz - 146 – 174
- frequency separation between channels, kHz - 12,5 / 25
- receiver sensitivity at signal/noise ratio (SINAD) 12 dB. 1/2 emf, mkV, not more than - 0,3 (typical – 0,24 mkV)
- non linear harmonic distortion coefficient, %, not more than - 5
- nominal / elevated power of transmitter, W - 1 / 5
- quantity of communication channels - 1-16
- adjacent channel selectivity, dB, not less than - 70
- intermodulation selectivity, dB, not less than - 65
- overall dimensions with battery, mm - 140 х 56 х 33
- weight / with battery / g, not more than - 450
- electric power supply - from rechargeable battery, consisting of 6 batteries of type-size " АА " with capacity, А*h, not less than - 1,5
- Operational set: transceiver (completed with a plastic clamp of "clip" type), battery, antenna;
- single SPTA set (SPTA-0): battery, carrying loop;
- Operation documentation: logbook, operation manual part 1;
- Individual charging device.
Control and indication units of radio station:
- power supply switch, coupled with smooth volume regulator;
- channels switch to 16 positions;
- key button "Transmission";
- two functional buttons, the designation of which is programmed by the User via external connector to the following functions: noise reducer shutdown, transmission of tone-call, etc.;
- light two-colour indicator of battery discharge and transmitter activation in nominal or elevated power mode.
Additional functional capabilities:
- PL-tones of СТСSS format;
- scanning up to 16 channels with a stop by CTCSS;
- programming from PC and cloning of user settings;
- possibility to connect manipulator and headset;
- software implementation of maskirator, compatible with radio stations, in which scrambler of "DAXON" type is installed (RDM-400, etc.)