“ROSA-Е” low-flying target detection radar system
“Rosa” is designed for automatic detection and tracking of low-altitude aerial platforms and output of track information to an automated control system.
- from 1 to 5 autonomous low-altitude target detection radar sets (LARS);
- remote control system;
- SPTA set.
- absence of moving parts due to use of a ring-shaped solid-state phased array;
- use of digital synthesis of the probing signal and digital processing of the received signal;
- effective detection of low-flying small-RCS aerial platforms;
- operator-free automatic operation;
- fully automatic functional check;
- high radar concealment and jamming immunity.
|Frequency range||X – band|
0-360 or within the assigned sector
Detection range of a target with 1 m2 RCSmoving at 25 m
Target tracking characteristics:
root mean square error of azimuth determination, deg
|Reach distance for enemy ELINT, km||≤ 12,5|
|Activation time (including functional check), min||≤ 5|
|Information update rate, s||≤ 10|
|MTTR, using SPTA parts, min||maximum 30|
|Service life till first overhaul, years (hrs)||10 (18 000)|
|Service life, years (hrs)||20 (36 000)|