“Pechora-2BM” S-125-2BM Upgraded Air Defense Missile System (ADMS)
“Pechora-2BM” S-125-2BM upgraded air defense missile system with 5V27D air defense guided missile is a mobile upgraded air defense missile system intended for destroying manned and unmanned air attack weapons at short and average ranges, on head-on, lead-collision and pursuit courses, flying at low, medium and high altitudes, in low and high interference signaling environment within the system engagement areas.
ADMS can be used for destroying ground (surface) radar-contrast targets.
1. Increasing ADMS combat capabilities.
2. Increasing ADMS survivability.
3. Improvement of operation possibilities of combat crew when performing ADMS control, increasing combat employment convenience, training organization.
4. Ensuring modern electronic countermeasures.
5. Increasing operation convenience, reducing maintenance and repair time, reducing maintenance costs.
6. Increasing reliability, restoration of service life, reducing operation costs and providing performance capabilities for long operation period.
ADMS Limit Performance
|1.||Engaged target range||km||3.5...30|
|2.||Engaged target altitude||m||20...20000|
|3.||Maximum course parameter||km||16.5|
|4.||Ranging rate of engaged targets||m/s||minus 300…700|
|5.||Antijamming capability (active interference), from 100 km distance along antenna radiation pattern side lobes||W/MHz||up to 2000|
|6.||Passive interference suppression rate||dB||30|
|7.||Response time (from the moment of target detection till pressing “Launch” button)||s||15|
|9.||Mean time between failures of communications electronics equipment||hour||1000|